- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Statistics or Informatics or related disciplines (at least 180 ECTS or equivalent).
- Excellent knowledge in Informatics and Statistics. Applicants need to provide evidence of knowledge in
- Data-based modelling: this includes, for example, statistics, data mining, probability theory, machine learning (at least 30 ECTS or equivalent) (Average Grade 1)
- Computational Methods: this includes, for example, informatics, database-oriented methods, computational statistics, optimisation procedures (at least 30 ECTS or equivalent) (Average Grade 2)
- Overall average grade must be better than 1.5. Overall average grade is composed of Average Grade 1, Average Grade 2 and an average grade from the best performance (equivalent to 150 ECTS = Average Grade 3)
- Proficiency in English (at least B2 CEFR (or equivalent); or English university entrance qualification; or first degree in English).
You need to fulfill all the requirements if you want to apply.
For any questions regarding requirements please contact us by email: email@example.com